Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mommy WOW! I'm a big kid now!

Kinda... In case you haven't been updated, yes, I was picked to go to Taiwan. Awaiting medical clearance after stressful times for my secretary (me). Taiwan will be an awesome experience and I am truly thankful and blessed to have the opportunity. (Wondering about this pic? Taken for Fulbright; kinda cute, eh?) Pray for me tomorrow when I have a doctor examine my temple.

Once again, a fun-fulled weekend graced me with kayaking, a football game, my first visit to "the strip," and the Oxfam gallery show (of which both of my two pieces sold).

As this stanza of my narrative ends, I reminisce upon the friends, family and times experienced in Tallahassee. As inspiring as all of it was, it will be bittersweet to move to Taiwan for a year away from all of the comforts of home.

1 Comments:

Blogger SvenJosefson said...

ah, kinda cute, the modesty just boils over here. First visit to the strip eh? you should have gone to poor pauls on ladies night and hung out with the crossdressers. Good times.

4:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home