Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 11, 2006 (ok, so i'm a little late)
Andrew Hodges, my favorite older brother, finishes the World Championship half ironman in Clearwater beach, Florida. Wait, he doesn't just finish it, he is the first ametuer finisher, and 12th overall. See results.

Yes, he is ridiculously fast. I know, I couldnt do it. I am proud! Oh, and by the way, he just got an offer from Timex, so he is going pro at the end of this year (dont worry, I already called dibs on the first watch). Bragging.

So basically the reason that he won is because he had the largest fan base at the event. Home course advantage and all.... and this pic is still missing some... Overall it was a great weekend with the family and a fabulous performance by Andrew. (oh, and by the way, he is single.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home